God of the angry oceans, creator of hurricanes and tsunamis. Drogor's anger is readily apparent as the sky turns grey and the children of the ocean scatter, and he often takes it out on hapless mortals who dare to set foot on his water. Drogor is the drowner of children and the destroyer of knowledge; if he feels a librarian has slighted him, he will ruin his or her books by seeing they are soaked with water or -- if a large body of water is nearby -- set a tidal wave upon the establishment to destroy it.
- In the Aesry Sea Caves... here
- in the Ochre La'heke hunting area.
- East side of Ratha Tier 1
- Hara'jaal Near Town.. the mud hovel.
- Crossing Temple, Eyes of the 13
- Shard, Temple of Darkness - no favor orbs
- Outside the East gate of Riverhaven
- shark teeth
- shark beads
- parchment shark primers
- Immortal Drogor cards
- sharkskin hides
- See the Sharktooth blossom for a myth of Drogor.
Artwork and Depictions
As with all the Immortals, various works of art to the god can be found throughout the realms.
Mer'Kresh Cleric Guild Tapestry
Found in the Cleric Guild Meeting Room:
- Woven in dark blues and greys, the tapestry depicts an immense wave about to crash on a foundering ship. A shark rides the crest of the wave.