Item:Hooded midnight-blue cloak clasped at the neck with a small blue mistglass dagger
Revision as of 06:53, 27 November 2015 by FRACTALWAVE
|hooded midnight-blue cloak clasped at the neck with a small blue mistglass dagger|
|Look:||Light as an evening mist, the garment is cut to billow softly in the slightest breeze.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 31,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Jhanine Dering Cloaks (4), Jhanine Dering Cloaks (3), Jhanine Dering Cloaks (2)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the cloak, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, BITE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, FLIP, KICK, PAT, PINCH, ROLL, RUB, SHAKE, STRUT, TIE, WAVE, and YANK it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust your midnight-blue cloak, settling it so that it hangs perfectly from your shoulders.
- ARRANGE: You reach up and rearrange the folds of your midnight-blue cloak on your shoulders, taking care to make them even.
- BITE: You grab an edge of your midnight-blue cloak, bringing it up to bite it. Yuck! You need to wash it, it tastes awful!
- CLEAN: You pick stray strings and dust specks off of your midnight-blue cloak, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- CLUTCH: You pull your midnight-blue cloak tightly around you.
- FIDGET: You fidget nervously with your midnight-blue cloak, rolling the fabric between your fingers.
- FLIP: You casually flip the edge of your midnight-blue cloak.
- KICK: Carefully kicking the back of your midnight-blue cloak out of the way, you bow deeply from the waist.
- PAT: You pat the fabric of your midnight-blue cloak fondly.
- PINCH: You hold the front edges of your midnight-blue cloak and settle into a deep curtsy.
- ROLL: You strike a commanding pose, throwing your midnight-blue cloak back and staring off into the distance.
- RUB: You gently stroke your midnight-blue cloak.
- SHAKE: You shake the folds of your midnight-blue cloak violently, throwing up a small cloud of dust.
- STRUT: Throwing the sides of your midnight-blue cloak back, you stride proudly around.
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your midnight-blue cloak.
- WAVE: Grabbing the edge of your midnight-blue cloak, you rapidly fan it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- YANK: Tugging on one side of your midnight-blue cloak, you straighten the cloak on your shoulders.