- Acquired from a Cleric.
- Acquired from a Wedding Shop, Trevellyn's of Leth Deri'el, at some festivals, or a Trader's shop in the Market Plaza.
GM Assisted Weddings
- For varied costs, it is possible to purchase a GameMaster Assisted Wedding. These wedding packages come in three sizes and availability depends on the type. The names of the packages are: Prince's Wedding, Queen's Wedding, and King's Wedding. More information about them can be found on the DragonRealms Wedding Website below.
- Which includes descriptions of the areas, maps of each area, current rare material list, all wedding created item guidelines, games available, and all other guidelines.
Known Marriage Customs
|Bask S'Kra Mur||<Person> smiles at you and steps forward slightly, tail angled in a graceful curve, and looks at you worshipfully as if basking in your very presence.|
|Beam||<Person> beams in loving admiration at you!|
|Blink||<Person> blinks in amazement at you. Good heavens, dear!|
|Bow||<Person> bows ceremoniously to you, a mischievous twinkle in (his/her) eyes.|
|Eat||<Person> nibbles you gently.|
|Hold||<Person> clasps your hand tenderly and draws you into (his/her) arms.|
|Hug||<Person> enfolds you in a warm embrace.|
|Join||<Person> takes (his/her )rightful place beside you.|
|Kiss||<Person> kisses you, letting (his/her) lips linger.|
|Lean||<Person> leans back against you with a tender smile.|
|Lick||<Person> grins mischievously, then leans over and licks you!|
|Nibble||<Person> nibbles on you affectionately.|
|Nudge||<Person> jabs an elbow into your ribs. . .somewhat gently, of course.|
|Punish||<Person> gives you an admonishing glance. Perhaps you should stop?|
|Purr Prydaen||<Person> places (his/her) hands on your shoulders and directs a fond, rumbling purr in your direction as he presses (his/her) forehead against your own.|
|Smooch||<Person> smooches you all over your face, finishing with a big warm *mmmmwaaaah*!|
|Snuggle||<Person> lovingly snuggles up to you and rests (his/her) head on your shoulder, cradling you in (his/her) arms.|
|Stare||<Person> stares deeply into your eyes.|
|Tap||<Person> taps you in that manner (he/she) knows will usually get your attention.|
|Trill S'Kra Mur and Prydaen||<Person> trills softly at you with warm affection.|
|Wink (Female)||<Person> bats her eyes at you.|
|Wink (Male)||<Person> winks at you with a playful sparkle in his eyes.|
|Wave||<Person> waves to you, seeming not to want to take (his/her) eyes from you.|
Syntax: FOCUS SPOUSE
- When you can't locate your spouse (ie, no locate area):
- You focus on your love for Spouse, but something seems to separate you.
- You feel a faint warmth, as though someone reached toward you with a loving hand.
- When you can locate them:
- You focus on your love for Spouse, and see...
- [Northern Trade Road, Deep Forest]
- The trees rise about you like looming tombstones in a graveyard, each one draped in shawls of sickly gray lichen. The air is thick with a pressing sense of gloom, and you get the distinct impression that you are being watched.
- You also see a dense copse.
- Also here: Spouse.
- Obvious paths: northeast, south.
- You feel a sudden warmth, as though a loving hand brushed your shoulder.
A successful locate will display the room your spouse is in, as above.
GM Wedding Ring Verbs
|Appraise||<Person> gazes at (his/her) wedding band with a tender expression.|
|Bless||<Person> kisses (his/her) <wedding ring> with a reverent expression.|
|Clean||<Person> removes (his/her) <wedding ring> and holds it at arms length, eyeing it carefully. With a slight frown, (he/she) polishes it until it shines as brightly as the loving expression on (his/her) face, then slips the band back on (his/her) finger.|
|Eat||<Person> touches (his/her) <wedding ring> to (his/her) lips, obviously lost in a pleasant memory.|
|Exhale||<Person> puffs gently to blow away some minor imperfection on (his/her) <wedding ring>.|
|Glare||<Person> glares angrily at a <wedding ring>. Guess the honeymoon is over!|
|Hug||<Person> clasps (his/her) <wedding ring> to (his/her) chest with a blissful expression.|
|Kiss||<Person> looks at (his/her) <wedding ring> with a tender smile, then gives it a little kiss.|
|Peer||<Person> studies (his/her) <wedding ring> closely for a while, then looks up with an infatuated expression.|
|Ponder||<Person> gazes thoughtfully at (his/her) <wedding ring>, obviously lost in thoughts of (his/her) love. Noticing you watching, (he/she) looks up with a smile.|
|Pull||<Person> tugs distractedly at (his/her) <wedding ring>, gently at first, then with growing vigor, but to no avail -- it's really stuck tight!|
|Raise||<Person> stretches out (his/her) hand, proudly displaying (a/an) <wedding ring> which adorns (his/her) finger.|
|Rub||<Person>'s <wedding ring> glows softly as (he/she) brushes a finger against it, a visible sign of (his/her) love and devotion.|
|Remove||<Person> slides a <wedding ring> off (his/her) finger.|
|Shake||<Person> adjusts a <wedding ring> on (his/her) finger, drawing attention to its lustrous finish.|
|Stare||<Person> gazes at (his/her) wedding band with a tender expression.|
|Tap||<Person> absent-mindedly taps (his/her) finger against (his/her) face, discreetly calling attention to a <wedding ring>.|
|Touch||<Person> touches (his/her) <wedding ring> with a loving smile.|
|Trace||<Person> sighs wistfully as (he/she) rubs (his/her) <wedding ring>, tracing its design with (his/her) finger.|
|Turn||<Person> toys with a <wedding ring>, a fond smile on (his/her) face.|
|Wear||<Person> slips a <wedding ring> on (his/her) finger. The <wedding ring> glows with a soft radiance, revealing the loving smile on (his/her) face.|
GM Wedding Rings also allow a couple bonded by a kiss rose to adjust their surname as follows:
- TURN will toggle your displayed last name between the two hyphenated versions, and your spouse's last name.
- TAP will toggle between your last name, and whichever option you last used from Turn.
For example, if your last name is A and your spouse's last name is B: