Weapon:Gold-edged katar with a rainbow hematite hilt
|gold-edged katar with a rainbow hematite hilt|
|Look:||Carved into the handle is the image of the three moons that grace the skies of Elanthia, Katamba, Yavash and Xibar. Surrounding them are diamond shards representing Grazhir, which shattered when the World Dragon hatched from it. Engraved into the metal crossguard in an elegant script are the words, 'Just as the moon bathes me in its light, my sword shall bathe my enemies -- in their own blood.'|
|Force of Impact:||dismally (2/17)|
|Construction:||appreciably susceptible (7/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 15,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Quest for Kanton's Dagger|
- STUDY: Looking at the katar you think you could KICK, PUSH, PULL, EAT, WAVE, TURN, TAP CLEAN, LEAN and TILT it.
- KICK: With practiced movements you drop your katar, and give it a swift kick before it can hit the ground, sending it spinning high above. With a confident smirk, you extend a hand outward without an upward glance and deftly catch the katar within the palm of your hand.
- PUSH: You thrust your katar skyward, giving a resounding cheer of victory!
- PULL: You clutch your katar close to your chest and give a pitiful whimper.
- EAT: You cautiously grab your katar by the blade and perform a death-defying katar-swallowing act.
- WAVE: You begin to twirl your katar with untamed ferocity, sending it spinning about you in a whirlwind of steel with calculated flair and precision.
- TURN: You run your fingers along your katar, discreetly drawing attention to it.
- TAP: You thrust the tip of your katar into the ground and slowly trace a semicircle before yourself in a taunting fashion.
- CLEAN: You nonchalantly brush a few flecks of stray grime from the blade of your katar.
- LEAN: You lean on your katar and carefully survey the area.
- TILT: Tilting your head back slightly, you rest the pommel of your katar on your forehead and balance it there for a few moments.