A piece of Trader Jewelry (also called an extended trader appraisal item) is an item that has extra information about the materials and craftmanship of the item. These pieces of extra information are more difficult to obtain and therefore also reward more appraisal experience. With enough skill, one can distinguish the name of the crafter of a particular item; with less skill it's possible to know only the skill and type of crafter.
A piece of trader jeweler can be distinguished by this line in the appraisal:
The contract case is obviously a specially made item.
The old system has 10 quality levels, 10 types of workmanship, and 57 gems or metals.
On the jewelry armoire:
- agate ring with a bronze serpentine band
- ivory necklace inlaid with gold unicorns
- rose quartz brooch set in filigreed silver
- silver earring set with a small red garnet
- white topaz bracelet with a copper welkin clasp
In the jeweler's cabinet:
- carved jade necklace with polished bronze clasps
- crystal bracelet inlaid with precious stones
- gloriously polished jade ring inlaid with bronze gremlins
- polished white gold earrings set with two tear-shaped amethysts
- polished white gold ring set with a large amethyst
- serpentine platinum ring displaying a lustrous fang pearl
- white gold necklace displaying a large amethyst pendant
Quite possible everything in the side room, such as:
On October 13th, 2011, Arnimas released a new version of trader appraisal items that have 21 quality levels, 70 types of workmanship, and 350 substances.
- Curved steel iltesh with a carved bone hilt
- Studded steel shield with a central boss shaped like a snarling lion
- The one on the ledge
- The one on the peg
Hollow Eve Festival 403
The lunchboxes from Herb's Bakery:
- pink lunchbox emblazoned with a frolicking kitten
- hammered copper lunchbox
- diamond-encrusted platinum lunchbox
Wilderness glade of Acaph's Acquisitions
- archer's brace pad reinforced with bleached bone
- engraved ramshorn archer's ring
- supple leather baldric with bronze fittings
- variegated chain balaclava
- variegated chain gloves
Jewelry box from Quelling the Riot Quest
- Linked necklace of tiny gold manacles
- Gold manacle with a broken chain
- Gold ring shaped into a tiny manacle set with miniscule rubies
- Dwarven mining helm (2)
- Steel throwing hammer with a leather-wrapped handle
- Carved flamethorn ledger case embellished with a majestic phoenix
- Carved ivory contract case clasped with a platinum raven
Everything from Sebastien's Fine Print; ledgers, ledger cases, and contract cases.
For additional items, see Trader jewelry.