Tisk's Wagon (4)
- There are other pages that use the name "Tisk's Wagon." Follow the link for more details.
|Event||Guildfest 409, Guildfest 412, Guildfest 416, Guildfest 423, Guildfest 431|
|# of Rooms||2|
|Store Type||Gnome shops, Armor shops, Weapon shops, Music shops, Clothing shops, Miscellaneous shops|
This store only accepts Lirums
A prominent sign reads: "Only Gnomes can wear our clothing and armor, so don't think you can wear them if you're a Halfling or something."
|On the weapon rack|
|stout kneecapping stick||1,000|
|small buckler shaped like an acorn||5,000|
|kite shield etched with leaves around the rim||7,500|
|On the wide shelves|
|short Gnomish hunting cloak||1,995||!!|
|diminutive heavy padded cloak||11,595||!!|
|diminutive padded cloak||5,995||!!|
|diminutive padded shirt||500||!!|
|diminutive padded robe||750||!!|
|diminutive padded hood||350||!!|
|diminutive padded gloves||300||!!|
|diminutive padded pants||500||!!|
|In the Cedar Trunk|
|diminutive leather greaves||650||!!!!|
|diminutive leather mask||750||!!|
|diminutive leather coat||1,000||!!|
|diminutive leather gloves||500||!!|
|On the plate-clad mannequin|
|small silver helm with a gidii plume||10,000||!!|
|diminutive silver suit of plate armor engraved with the stylized image of a redwood tree||15,000||!!|
|On the chainmail-clad mannequin|
|diminutive chain balaclava||5,000||!!|
|diminutive chain shirt||9,000||!!|
|diminutive chain gloves||6,000||!!|
|diminutive chain greaves||7,000||!!|
|On the short stand|
|In the glass case|
|concertina with ivory buttons||25,000|
|On the rack|
|These armors are our inexpensive, lightweight modifications of several popular leather armor designs. These are our lightest body armors, so if weight is your top priority, you've found the stuff! The heavier and more expensive stuff is in back. All of our armor fits only Gnomes, so don't think you can wear them if you're a Halfling or something.|
|tiny layered canvas cuirass||9,525||!!|
|diminutive plaited-reed vest||4,500||!!|
|diminutive padded leather breastplate||11,600||!!!!|
|diminutive buff coat||4,600||!!!!|
|diminutive leather corselet||4,500||!!!!|
|slightly padded Gnome's robe||3,600||!!!!|
|On the Gnome-sized mannequin|
|Our first attempt at full plate armor! It might not be as protective as other designs, but we've dropped the weight considerably in sizing it for the Gnomish frame.|
|Gnome-sized set of full plate armor fashioned from blackened steel decorated with small silver lightning bolts||47,995|
|On the table|
|Accessories to accompany our lightweight armors. These certainly won't weigh you down! (The mask does not cover the eyes, to save even more weight.)|
|diminutive supple leather gloves||120||!!!!|
|tiny leather vambraces||120||!!!!|
|tiny leather greaves||120||!!|
|very small leather mask||450||!!!!|
|On the broad rack|
|diminutive heavy half plate engraved with the image of a Gnome standing proudly atop a heap of fallen foes||33,750||!!!!|
|shining steel breastplate scaled for the Gnomish frame||23,895||!!!!|
|Gnomish tunic fashioned from lightweight steel chain||14,999||!!!!|
|heavy chainmail proportioned for a Gnome||22,998||!!!!|
|light chain shirt of Gnomish proportions||11,995||!!!!|
|very small suit of ringmail made of black leather and shining steel loops||8,995||!!|
|small chain hauberk of light and intricately interconnected links||32,000||!!|
giant mechanical Gnome
- Eats metal bars and nuggets. Doesn't always want particular ones for some reason.
- LOOK Gnome: The giant mechanical Gnome stands about three times the height of a real Gnome and is made of copper and steel with a variety of hinges and clamps holding it together. The craftsmanship is exquisitely precise, belying the tiny hands of those tinkering little Gnomes.
You also see a large red button on its chest that says "PUSH ME!"
- PUSH Gnome/Button: You push the mechanical Gnome's big red button. Suddenly a booming voice says, "FEED GNOME!"
- FEED Gnome: Are you sure you want to give a [metal] to the Gnome? Please repeat the command in the next 15 seconds if you are certain.
- FEED Gnome: The mechanical Gnome's mouth snaps shut as you feed your pewter bar to it! Wheels start grinding inside the construct as it wobbles back and forth, its arms swaying as if marching to the beat of rhythmic tribal drums.
The Gnome suddenly stops marching and its giant mechanical arm reaches into a large sack and hands you a gift!
The cold weight of a [prize] falls into your hand.
The Gnome begins to shake violently, then spits out your [metal]! It must not have liked the taste!
- HUG Gnome: The mechanical Gnome whirs and clanks a moment, then raises its arms as if it were returning your hug.
- [attack] Gnome: The Gnome's mechanical arm reaches forward, grabs you, and throws you to your knees! In the future, remember not to mess with a giant mechanical Gnome.
Roundtime: 6 sec.
- [most verbs] Gnome: Um, it's just a machine, but I am sure it appreciates the sentiment.