|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Tisk's Wagon (4), Tisk's Wagon (1)|
- STUDY:There are many variations in how knucklebones are played. The most common variation involves attempting to get as many matching symbols in your THROW as possible. Four of a kind is the best possible scenario, with four suns being the highest possible roll.
Variant: In the Gnome version of this Kaldar game, a small circle is drawn on the ground first. The knucklebones are TOSSed into the circle, and only those that land inside the circle count.
Careful study of the knucklebones makes it clear that the odds of rolling ground or a tree are greater than rolling a moon or sun.
Options: EXHALE, SHAKE, STUDY, SWEAR, THROW, TOSS, and TURN.
Ranking from highest to lowest: Sun, moon, tree, ground.
- EXHALE: You cup the knucklebones in your hands and blow on them softly for good luck.
- SHAKE: You cup the knucklebones in your hand and shake them noisily.
- SWEAR: You curse the gods of ill luck as you glare at your ivory knucklebones in annoyance.
- TURN: You turn your ivory knucklebones slowly, carefully inspecting them for flaws.