Item:Platinum Gnomic pendant
|platinum Gnomic pendant|
|Look:||Engraved on the front of the pendant is the face of a stately Gnome, the words "Prince Biddens" barely visible beneath. On the back is the image of a tree ringed by the words "Yosihi Yeksa".|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,875 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Tisk's Wagon (4), Tisk's Wagon (1)|
- STUDY: You study your pendant closely and determine that you can do the following things with it: CLEAN, CLENCH, EAT, KISS, LICK, RUB, TAP, TURN
- CLEAN: You polish your Gnomic pendant.
- CLENCH: You clench your fingers around your Gnomic pendant.
- EAT: You nibble on the end of your Gnomic pendant.
- KISS: You brush your pendant across your lips.
- LICK: You run the tip of your tongue along the edge of your Gnomic pendant.
- RUB: You trace the tip of your finger along the edge of your Gnomic pendant.
- TAP: You flick your Gnomic pendant with the tip of your finger. It swings gently to and fro, glinting faintly with reflected light.
- TURN: You twist your Gnomic pendant.