|Prerequisites:||Soul Bonding, 30th circle, Quest, Infusion Ability|
|Valid Spell Target:||Corpses|
|Description:||The Resurrection spell is but one of the greatest gifts the Immortals may grant a Cleric. Once a soul is bonded to its body, this spell will return the body to life.|
|Example Messaging:||A bright flash negates your field of vision momentarily. When you can see again, the grey shades of the spirit realm appear more defined and you experience a greater clarity of vision and see further into the Void.|
You clearly sense the spirit of <PC> in the Void. You see ethereal cords of silver tethering his soul to his body.
The below messaging reflects the status of the corpse after raising. It seems to be based on circle of the Cleric vs. circle of the corpse.
- GESTURE <person> after sensing their spirit clearly via infusion.
- Cannot be performed on those without favors.
- Will pull the Cleric out of hiding when the spell pulses.
- Patron deity of the Cleric and cast messaging is determined by the last favor the Cleric received.
- Will stop bleeding for a short time.
- Other than the slot used by the Soul Bonding spell, it does not require an additional spell slot.
- Will grant the caster an extra favor for every ten resurrections performed if the caster has less than 15 favors.
- Caps with the PC having 49% Vitality, 49% Fatigue, and 89% Spirit Health after being raised.
- Resurrection guide by Diarik.
- Resurrection script by the original Tropicalo.
Related Forum Posts