The goddess of beauty and gifted youngsters. Murrula cannot stand bad singing, and (depending on how "good" or "bad" the person is), will either silence them forever or grant them a voice of unmatched beauty. From time to time, Murrula sends her servants to seek out young Bards to train them, and on rare occasions may even see to training them herself. She is the protector of travelers of all kinds, and her kiss is said to remedy hangovers instantly. Despite her love for solo singing, she is credited as the creator of the flute and woodwinds.
- East of Aesry, on the way to the Cleric's Guild.
- Crossing Temple, Eyes of the 13
- Traveler's Shrine, Outer Hibarnhvidar
- Leth Deriel inside the Temple.
- Shard, Temple of Light - no favor orbs
- wind instruments
- Murrula blush strawberries
- origami phoenixes
- phoenix beads
- parchment phoenix primers
- Immortal Murrula cards
Related Forum Posts