You see Beachcomber Kulivas, a Rakash.
Kulivas has a square-jawed face, mismatched eyes, one ale-brown and the other sapphire and a straight nose. His frost-white hair is long and curly, and is worn arranged in tight dreadlocks. He has ebon skin and an athletic build.
He is a bit over average height for a Rakash.
He appears to be a forerunner.
He has some light stubble on his face.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a leather-strung onyx amulet set with a silver varna symbol, a slouchy satchel woven from multicolored yarn and emblazoned with a soaring crow, an ocean blue floral print krekls with sleeves bound by strips of sunset orange suede and a pair of cotton vikses dyed bright orange.
- Kulivas owns the shop Comfortable Rakash
A partially sun-bleached sign reads:
~What Kulivas Does~
I make stuff have Rakash style. It can be real deep and traditional, or just a little something that relates to my people.
If you aren't sure what that is, just like, ask, man. I'll totally explain.
Even if you aren't in the flow with what I'm doing, I'm not going to get all tooth and claw, but this is like, my calling, man, so please don't harsh on it. We can all just be there in the oneness of the moment, right? It's good for the soul.
OOC Alteration Info For Kulivas
- Kulivas will not work on items that are already done in what he considers to be 'Rakash style'.
Rakash style for the purpose of this restriction is defined as:
1) Any item with a Rakash language noun
2) Any item bearing any other word in the Rakash language as part of its LOOK, TAP, or READ
3) Any item with an otherwise explicitly Rakash-related design as determined by Kulivas in the moment, including, but not limited to items with depictions of Odcoru or Siksraja, items with pictures of Rakash, items with depictions of the Great Migration, items with depictions of the Great Barrier, items with crow/butterfly/badger imagery or those using any part of the real version of those animals, and anything to do with Lyras imagery on an item.
- Kulivas will sometimes make noun changes to items during his alterations.
He only does this when taking a non-Rakash cultural item and altering it into a Rakash cultural item. Restrictions apply based off of your desired alteration conforming to the specifics of the new Rakash noun you want it changed to, the suitedness of your original item for the desired final item (ie: an odaj can't be made out of a shirt, but it could be made out of a robe), and certain non-negotiable other restrictions such as armor and weapons being disallowed for noun changes.
- Kulivas WILL ADD Rakash holy symbols to items that are not otherwise done in a Rakash style.
- Kulivas WILL ADD Rakash-appropriate thematic embellishments to items that are not otherwise done in a Rakash style.
These include but are not limited to:
1) Anything related to apples, crows, butterflies, badgers, moons
2) Imagery referencing Odcoru, Siksraja, the Great Barrier, the Great Migration, or things related to Lyras (as long as they are not pro-Lyras in any way)
3) a design that uses howlite, asini, cinacs, alavern, or tursa in its materials