Item:Winter gown of vermillion armure with a high lace collar
|winter gown of vermillion armure with a high lace collar|
|Look:||Though cut with a low, squared neckline, an air of modesty is retained by the inset panel of smoky silver lace that covers the upper chest to rise into a slightly flared collar. This accent is repeated in the fingertip-sweeping frills found at the cuffs of the narrowly tapered sleeves and again in petticoats that peek out ever so slightly. Silken iera blossoms grace the back, forming a vine-like trail down the spine before ending in a small spray of the lace that flows gently down to an ankle-length hem.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 875,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||15 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Natural Beauty (1)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the gown, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB and SHAKE it.
- WEAR: You slip the winter gown over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your winter gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your winter gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your winter gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your winter gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your winter gown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your winter gown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your winter gown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your winter gown angrily, stomping about the area.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your winter gown, sliding it over your head.