Item:White bourde carpenter's belt
|white bourde carpenter's belt|
|Look:|| It currently does not have any items tied to it.|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Ties for Things (4), Ties for Things (3), Ties for Things (2), Ties for Things (1)|
- STUDY: You study your belt and think you could potentially PUSH, PULL, TIE, and UNTIE.
- Your belt will accept a total of 5 items. You think you can tie the following items: saw, rasp, shaper, knife, drawknife.
- Your belt currently has no items tied to it.
- Your belt currently has <#> item(s) tied to it. You may LOOK ON belt to see it.
- PUSH: You fiddle with a tie on your belt, loosening it up.
- PULL: You adjust the ties on your belt, securing them more tightly.
- TIE <tool> to belt: You attach some <tool> to your carpenter's belt.
- UNTIE: You remove some <tool> from your carpenter's belt.
- LOOK on belt: There is nothing on there.
- LOOK on belt: On the carpenter's belt you see some <tool/tools>.