Item:Whimsical black and white marblesilk gown with raw silk texturing
|whimsical black and white marblesilk gown with raw silk texturing|
|Look:||The lightweight silk has a slightly furred surface, creating the impression of short, velvety fur. Encircling the waist is a belt of hammered animite disks, each inlaid with a black gold and snow opal panda bear. Crafted from diamond-patterned black marquisette, the delicate sleeves are tailored in loose bell shapes that complement the cut of the flowing skirt.|
|Dimensions:||15 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Damsel In This Dress (2)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the dress, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB, SHAKE, CLUTCH, FLIP, PINCH and STRUT it.
- WEAR: You slip the whimsical dress over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your whimsical dress, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your whimsical dress, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your whimsical dress carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your whimsical dress, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your whimsical dress flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your whimsical dress in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your whimsical dress, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your whimsical dress angrily, stomping about the area.
- CLUTCH: Gripping the skirting of your whimsical dress tightly, you fan yourself rapidly as your face flushes into a deep blush.
- FLIP: With a flirtatious wink, you flip the bottom edge of your whimsical dress up briefly.
- PINCH: Whispering quietly to yourself, you pinch your whimsical dress, crushing the fabric between your fingers.
- STRUT: Raising your head slightly, you strut around the area, your whimsical dress flouncing around you.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your whimsical dress, sliding it over your head.