Item:Tiny morlam mysanda
|tiny morlam mysanda|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 125,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Return to the Keep 431/Incidental loot|
- As you study the morlam mysanda, it emits a faint emerald glow.
- You believe that with enough skill, you should be able to CHARGE the device with your fatigue, or once charged, INVOKE it to restore your fatigue. You may be able to FOCUS on the morlam mysanda it to learn more.
- The morlam mysanda has a definite magical pattern, which apparently is an enchanted item.
- You recognize the pattern as a manifestation of Holy magic.
- It seems to drain the fatigue of the person charging it, and has 1 charges remaining.
- The device appears to be ready to accept a charge.
- The morlam mysanda is imbued with special properties created by Lograr, renowned Gnome enchanter. The distinguished artisan derived inspiration for many of his mystical incantations from observations of natural phenomena in the surrounding environment during his many expeditions.
- It is a commonly agreed-upon fact that Lograr didn't create the first mysanda. His first enchanting of the mysandas appears to have occurred during a time of war when he was approached for help. Lograr's contribution was a variety of mysandas that could aid various military units. The mysandas were used by exhausted commanders, clerics and empaths. However, many were hidden shortly after the war in fear that they might fall into enemy hands and were then forgotten. Lesser versions of the mysandas made occasional appearances but never in large numbers or of a power comparable to the originals.
- It is also agreed that Lograr's energy bows likely came before the different mysandas. Scholars believe it was his research into the energy bows that allowed Lograr to develop the variety of mysandas that he later created.
- Records indicate that Lograr created five different types of mysandas. Those could be used to restore attunement, spirit, concentration, fatigue, and health. Due to the unique nature of the mysanda, it can only be used by the same person that charged it.