Item:Tattered nightsilk cloak
|tattered nightsilk cloak|
|Look:||The garment is fashioned from irregular and ragged layers of silk, swathing the wearer in enveloping folds, obscuring whatever lies beneath. An unusual method of weaving has lent the fabric a sheen that flows smoothly from a flat black to glossy midnight-blue as light plays over the surface.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 212,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Item:Dusky-black basilisk hide satchel decorated with pard claws along the flap, Dusky-black basilisk hide satchel decorated with pard claws along the flap, Curse of the Ghost Ship|
- STUDY: Thinking about the cloak, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, BITE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, FLIP, KICK, PAT, PINCH, ROLL, RUB, SHAKE, STRUT, TIE, WAVE, and YANK it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust your nightsilk cloak, settling it so that it hangs perfectly from your shoulders.
- ARRANGE: You reach up and rearrange the folds of your nightsilk cloak on your shoulders, taking care to make them even.
- BITE: You grab an edge of your nightsilk cloak, bringing it up to bite it. Yuck! You need to wash it, it tastes awful!
- <Person> grabs an edge of her nightsilk cloak and takes a big bite out of it before spitting it out with a grimace of distaste.
- CLEAN: You pick stray strings and dust specks off of your nightsilk cloak, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- <Person> flicks stray strings and dust off her nightsilk cloak, letting loose a small dust cloud from the fabric.
- CLUTCH: You pull your nightsilk cloak tightly around you.
- FIDGET: You fidget nervously with your nightsilk cloak, rolling the fabric between your fingers.
- FLIP: You casually flip the edge of your nightsilk cloak.
- KICK: Carefully kicking the back of your nightsilk cloak out of the way, you bow deeply from the waist.
- PAT: You pat the fabric of your nightsilk cloak fondly.
- PINCH: You hold the front edges of your nightsilk cloak and settle into a deep curtsy.
- ROLL: You strike a commanding pose, throwing your nightsilk cloak back and staring off into the distance.
- RUB: You gently stroke your nightsilk cloak.
- <Person> gently strokes her nightsilk cloak, a dreamy look in her eyes.
- SHAKE: You shake the folds of your nightsilk cloak violently, throwing up a small cloud of dust.
- STRUT: Throwing the sides of your nightsilk cloak back, you stride proudly around.
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your nightsilk cloak.
- WAVE: Grabbing the edge of your nightsilk cloak, you rapidly fan it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- YANK: Tugging on one side of your nightsilk cloak, you straighten the cloak on your shoulders.