Item:Supple doeskin cloak with copper clasps
|supple doeskin cloak with copper clasps|
|Look:||Each tiny clasp is shaped like a frog sticking its tongue out. The tongue forms the latch for the hook on the other edge of the garment.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve 414 Raffle Center|
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust your doeskin cloak, settling it so that it hangs perfectly from your shoulders.
- ARRANGE: You reach up and rearrange the folds of your doeskin cloak on your shoulders, taking care to make them even.
- BITE: You grab an edge of your doeskin cloak, bringing it up to bite it. Yuck! You need to wash it, it tastes awful!
- CLEAN: You pick stray strings and dust specks off of your doeskin cloak, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- CLUTCH: You pull your doeskin cloak tightly around you.
- FIDGET: You fidget nervously with your doeskin cloak, rolling the fabric between your fingers.
- FLIP: You casually flip the edge of your doeskin cloak.
- KICK: Carefully kicking the back of your doeskin cloak out of the way, you bow deeply from the waist.
- PAT: You pat the fabric of your doeskin cloak fondly.
- PINCH: You hold the front edges of your doeskin cloak and settle into a deep curtsy.
- ROLL: You strike a commanding pose, throwing your doeskin cloak back and staring off into the distance.
- RUB: You gently stroke your doeskin cloak.
- SHAKE: You shake the folds of your doeskin cloak violently, throwing up a small cloud of dust.
- STRUT: Throwing the sides of your doeskin cloak back, you stride proudly around.
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your doeskin cloak.