Item:Supple cardinal red woolen cloak clasped by a golden bull's head
|supple cardinal red woolen cloak clasped by a golden bull's head|
|Look:||Dyed a bright cardinal red, the soft wool of this cloak is woven to be both yielding and strong.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Bacon Man's Birthday Bash 419 raffles|
- STUDY (when worn): Thinking about the cloak, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, BITE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, FLIP, KICK, PAT, PINCH, ROLL, RUB, SHAKE, STRUT, TIE, WAVE, and YANK it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust your woolen cloak, settling it so that it hangs perfectly from your shoulders.
- ARRANGE: You reach up and rearrange the folds of your woolen cloak on your shoulders, taking care to make them even.
- BITE: You grab an edge of your woolen cloak, bringing it up to bite it. Yuck! You need to wash it, it tastes awful!
- CLEAN: You pick stray strings and dust specks off of your woolen cloak, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- CLUTCH: You pull your woolen cloak tightly around you.
- FIDGET: You fidget nervously with your woolen cloak, rolling the fabric between your fingers.
- FLIP: You casually flip the edge of your woolen cloak.
- KICK: Carefully kicking the back of your woolen cloak out of the way, you bow deeply from the waist.
- PAT: You pat the fabric of your woolen cloak fondly.
- PINCH: You hold the front edges of your woolen cloak and settle into a deep curtsy.
- ROLL: You strike a commanding pose, throwing your woolen cloak back and staring off into the distance.
- RUB: You gently stroke your woolen cloak.
- SHAKE: You shake the folds of your woolen cloak violently, throwing up a small cloud of dust.
- STRUT: Throwing the sides of your woolen cloak back, you stride proudly around.
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your woolen cloak.
- WAVE: Grabbing the edge of your woolen cloak, you rapidly fan it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- YANK: Tugging on one side of your woolen cloak, you straighten the cloak on your shoulders.