Item:Stormy grey khaddar jacket with windsteel toggles
|stormy grey khaddar jacket with windsteel toggles|
|Look:||Dramatically tinted the eerie hue of clouds the moment before a lightning strike, this comfortable jacket can be securely closed by several toggles along the front. The whirls and whorls swirled throughout the dark grey metal enhance the stormy appearance of the warm jacket.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Limited Treasures (3)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the jacket, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, BOW, CLEAN, FIDGET, FLIP, FOLD, GAZE, NIBBLE, PAT, PROD, PULL, REMOVE, RUB, SHAKE, TIE, TILT, WEAR, and YANK it.
- ADJUST: You adjust your grey jacket, smoothing and straightening the khaddar with care.
- BOW: Crossing your arms across your grey jacket, you bow deeply from the waist.
- CLEAN: You pick some lint and fluff off the khaddar of your jacket.
- FIDGET: You fidget gingerly with your jacket, twisting the khaddar between your fingers.
- FLIP: You restlessly fiddle with the cuffs of your grey jacket.
- FOLD: You reach up and smooth the collar of your grey jacket.
- GAZE: Holding your arms out in front of you, you gaze at the cuffs of your grey jacket.
- NIBBLE: You bring one cuff of your grey jacket to your lips and nibble thoughtfully at it.
- PAT: You pat the khaddar of your grey jacket absentmindedly.
- PROD: You languidly adjust the cuffs of your grey jacket.
- PULL: First one and then the other, you pull at the sleeves of your grey jacket, trying to get them even.
- RUB: You nonchalantly stroke the khaddar of your grey jacket.
- SHAKE: You shake the khaddar of your jacket back and forth rapidly, dislocating some dust and lint that drifts to the ground.
- TIE: You play with the fastenings on your grey jacket.
- TILT: You adjust the lapels of your grey jacket so they are even once more.
- YANK: You yank the collar and lapels of your grey jacket back into place.
- REMOVE: You slip the grey jacket off your arms, removing it.