Item:Single-strapped gown of lustrous titian cire with smoky embellishments
|single-strapped gown of lustrous titian cire with smoky embellishments|
|Look:||The rich sheen and fine hand of the iridescent red-gold fabric provide a luxurious counterpoint to the simplicity of this gown's straight cut. A single topaz flame rests just above the gathered bust, while a panel of heavy embroidery draws the eye to the waist with its whorled design. The threadwork spills upward onto the bodice in thin tendrils that playfully wend their way through the silken coruscations before trailing into nearly imperceptible wisps along the asymmetrical neckline.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,625,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||15 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Natural Beauty (1)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the gown, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB and SHAKE it.
- WEAR: You slip the single-strapped gown over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your single-strapped gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your single-strapped gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your single-strapped gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your single-strapped gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your single-strapped gown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your single-strapped gown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your single-strapped gown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your single-strapped gown angrily, stomping about the area.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your single-strapped gown, sliding it over your head.