Item:Sheer black bloodlace dress layered over lustrous incarnadine shadesatin
|sheer black bloodlace dress layered over lustrous incarnadine shadesatin|
|Look:||A silvered sheen highlights the almost translucent quality of the ebony bodice, which displays a plunging v-shaped neckline barely secured by a scarlet ribbon designed to rest against the throat. Left unlined, the bloodlace sleeves are cut in full bell shapes designed to flutter and drape dramatically. The smooth finish and glossy sheen of the deep red shadesatin skirt layered beneath dark lace displays to high effect as any light casts a dramatic play of shadows dancing across its surface.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,750,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||15 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Damsel In This Dress (2)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the dress, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB, SHAKE, CLUTCH, FLIP, PINCH and STRUT it.
- WEAR: You slip the bloodlace dress over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your bloodlace dress, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your bloodlace dress, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your bloodlace dress carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your bloodlace dress, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your bloodlace dress flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your bloodlace dress in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your bloodlace dress, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your bloodlace dress angrily, stomping about the area.
- CLUTCH: Gripping the skirting of your bloodlace dress tightly, you fan yourself rapidly as your face flushes into a deep blush.
- FLIP: With a flirtatious wink, you flip the bottom edge of your bloodlace dress up briefly.
- PINCH: Whispering quietly to yourself, you pinch your bloodlace dress, crushing the fabric between your fingers.
- STRUT: Raising your head slightly, you strut around the area, your bloodlace dress flouncing around you.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your bloodlace dress, sliding it over your head.