Item:Sapphire cire court gown with a sweeping bustled train of peacock feathers
|sapphire cire court gown with a sweeping bustled train of peacock feathers|
|Look:||Drawn off the shoulder with a portrait neckline, the bodice of this distinctly formal gown is designed to hug the torso tightly, reinforced by slender boning along the seams. Falling away at the hips, the smooth, lustrous skirts are brought up in the back and layered with vibrant feathers, the emerald and amethyst sheen within the plumage matching the subtle iridescence that plays across the deep blue base of the silk.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,625,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||15 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Natural Beauty (1)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the gown, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB and SHAKE it.
- WEAR: You slip the court gown over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your court gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your court gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your court gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your court gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your court gown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your court gown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your court gown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your court gown angrily, stomping about the area.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your court gown, sliding it over your head.