Item:Sanguine shadesatin gown displaying a plunging back strung with jeweled chains
|sanguine shadesatin gown displaying a plunging back strung with jeweled chains|
|Look:||A high, asymmetrical neckline cuts a dramatic shape as it drops into a sweeping cowl across the lower back when worn, emphasizing the shadowed effect upon the smooth, high gloss fabric within its pooling folds. Heavy with rose-cut rubies, fine orichalcum chains in graduating lengths cover the bare back, crafted to appear as interlocking stems complete with tiny thorns. The slender skirt falls into a mermaid-like flare just above the hemline, balancing out the overall shape perfectly.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 4,437,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||15 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Natural Beauty (1)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the gown, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB and SHAKE it.
- WEAR: You slip the shadesatin gown over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your shadesatin gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your shadesatin gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your shadesatin gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your shadesatin gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your shadesatin gown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your shadesatin gown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your shadesatin gown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your shadesatin gown angrily, stomping about the area.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your shadesatin gown, sliding it over your head.