Item:Ragged greenish grey cloak painted with a faded image of a zombie goat
|ragged greenish grey cloak painted with a faded image of a zombie goat|
|Look:||One eye of the wretched creature is dangling from its socket, its rectangular red pupil still managing to stare soulessly, and its horns are broken, each filled with a strange black rot. The goat is positioned to look as though it's about to step off the cloak, its leg dragging behind it and its tail on the ground.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Drathrok's Duskruin 430/Incidental loot, Drathrok's Duskruin 426/Incidental loot, Drathrok's Duskruin 422/Incidental loot|
- STUDY: Thinking about the cloak, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, BITE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, FLIP, KICK, PAT, PINCH, ROLL, RUB, SHAKE, STRUT, TIE, WAVE, and YANK it.
- note: You must wear it to study it.
- WEAR: You carefully place your grey cloak on your shoulders, letting the fabric settle around your body.
- REMOVE: You carefully remove the grey cloak from your shoulders.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust your grey cloak, settling it so that it hangs perfectly from your shoulders.
- ARRANGE: You reach up and rearrange the folds of your grey cloak on your shoulders, taking care to make them even.
- BITE: You grab an edge of your grey cloak, bringing it up to bite it. Yuck! You need to wash it, it tastes awful!
- CLEAN: You pick stray strings and dust specks off of your grey cloak, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- CLUTCH: You pull your grey cloak tightly around you.
- FIDGET: You fidget nervously with your grey cloak, rolling the fabric between your fingers.
- FLIP: You casually flip the edge of your grey cloak.
- KICK: Carefully kicking the back of your grey cloak out of the way, you bow deeply from the waist.
- PAT: You pat the fabric of your grey cloak fondly.
- PINCH: You hold the front edges of your grey cloak and settle into a deep curtsy.
- ROLL: You strike a commanding pose, throwing your grey cloak back and staring off into the distance.
- RUB: You gently stroke your grey cloak.
- SHAKE: You shake the folds of your grey cloak violently, throwing up a small cloud of dust.
- STRUT: Throwing the sides of your grey cloak back, you stride proudly around.
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your grey cloak.
- WAVE: Grabbing the edge of your grey cloak, you rapidly fan it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- YANK: Tugging on one side of your grey cloak, you straighten the cloak on your shoulders.