Item:Practical onyx-hide carver's toolbelt clasped with a mammoth bone buckle
|practical onyx-hide carver's toolbelt clasped with a mammoth bone buckle|
|Look:|| Several pairs of sturdy ties arranged on the belt appear ideal for securing five tools.
It currently does not have any items tied to it.
|Appraised Cost:|| 950,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||? length x ? width x ? height (? stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Ties for Things (5)|
- STUDY: You study your toolbelt and think you could potentially PUSH, PULL, TIE (item) to toolbelt, UNTIE (item) from toolbelt, SHEATHE, and REPAIR. You think you can tie the following items: chisels, cloth, rasp, rifflers, saw. The carver's toolbelt currently has 0 items out of 5 tied to it.
- PUSH: You fiddle with a tie on your straps, loosening it up.
- PULL: You adjust the ties on your straps, securing them more tightly.
- TIE: You attach a <saw> to a strap on your carver's toolbelt.
- UNTIE: You untie a <saw> from the straps of your carver's toolbelt.
- REPAIR: You look over the carver's toolbelt, taking care to inspect each strap for wear and tear. 1 strap out of 5 is currently in use.
- LOOK It currently has <one> item tied to it. You may LOOK ON toolbelt to see what's tied to the carver's toolbelt.