Item:Polished tyrium armband set with an overflowing stein
|polished tyrium armband set with an overflowing stein|
|Look:||Numerous bottles cover the surface of the wide armband, each one crafted from a different semiprecious gemstone. The strong aroma of liquor emanates from the armband. Cunningly placed pearls create a nice froth on the tankard that crests the fine metal band.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Drathrok's Assemblage (1)|
Upgrades will reduce the armband's cooldowns.
Upgrading the armband's capacity will unlock new foods in the armband.
You can't tell anything else about a polished tyrium armband set with an overflowing stein.
The tyrium armband is a piece of jewelry that can make a piece of food when RUBbed.
You think you can also turn, lick, clean, tap, hug, poke, and eat the armband.
The tyrium armband has 20 charges remaining.
The tyrium armband does not need to be recharged. (Or) The tyrium armband can be recharged by an empath or ranger.
- TURN: You carefully turn your tyrium armband back and forth, letting it sparkle in the light. It looks delicious.
- LICK: You lick your tyrium armband and you get a big smile on your face. Yum!
- CLEAN: You carefully polish the tyrium armband to a mirror shine.
- TAP: You tap lightly on your tyrium armband and tiny wisps of smoke float up from it.
- HUG: You hug the tyrium armband lightly to your chest and inhale deeply, taking in its subtle scent.
- POKE: You lightly poke your finger at the tyrium armband and little wisps of smoke come off it, not unlike an oven baking something fresh.
- EAT: You nibble on one corner of the tyrium armband. It tastes pretty good.
- RUB: You run your fingers lightly over the tyrium armband, and it shines brightly for a moment. Suddenly, a bottle of draugen draught appears in your hand! Nice!
- bottle of Asketi's ride
- bottle of death brandy
- bottle of dragon's breath whiskey
- bottle of draugen draught
- bottle of passionfruit vodka
- bottle of throat melter
- bottle of yesterday's absinthe