Item:Bottle of yesterday's absinthe
|bottle of yesterday's absinthe|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Wine and spirits case crafted from polished rosewood panels, Whimsical bracelet with dangling bottle charms, Polished tyrium armband set with an overflowing stein, Musical Chairs of Doom, Item:Wine and spirits case crafted from polished rosewood panels, Item:Ironwood bootlegger's crate reinforced with steel bands, Ironwood bootlegger's crate reinforced with steel bands, Game of Chicken 425 prizes, Game of Chicken 421 prizes, Game of Chicken|
- You take a drink of your yesterday's absinthe. It's not that great -- It's cold, and has grandules of burnt sugar in it. However, it's still extremely strong, and you get a vision of two cows dancing with each other.
- <Person> takes a drink of her yesterday's absinthe and makes a face, as if the drink was not very good. However, she then stares up in slack-jawed wonder.
- You find yourself in the land of ponies and lollipops. The sun is a giant lemondrop, the grass is made out of spun sugar, and everything looks tasty. Wondering what to eat first, you grab at something and are very disappointed when the illusion melts away.
- Others see: <Person> gazes up in wonder, her jaw very slack and a bit of drool leaking from it, then grabs at empty air and seems very disappointed.
- Several bumblebees made out of licorice and stained glass drift lazily by you. Briefly wondering how they do it, you start to chase them, but as soon as you touch one, it melts into smoke and then thin air.
- Others see: <Person> starts chasing empty air, then reaches her hand out as if touching something invisible.
- You find yourself walking down a long hallway, and a series of doors open as you pass them, billowing red curtains into the hall on an unseen wind. A white dove slowly flutters past you, and it all seems very surreal. When you blink a couple times, you're back exactly where you started.
- Others see: <Person> seems to glaze over, staring forward and taking a few steps, as if caught in a surreal dream.
- A sweet chime sounds, and the world turns to black and white, everything looking like a rough pencil sketch. Starting in the distance, a splash of color slowly bleeds closer and closer, making everything feel alive and vibrant again. However, the alcohol seems to be finally wearing off now, the strange visions fading.
- Others see: Eyes glazing over, <Person> stares off into the distance. However, she shakes her head a few times and then looks much less unfocused.
- Note: You cannot fill a keg or a flask with this drink.