Item:Bottle of draugen draught
|bottle of draugen draught|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Wine and spirits case crafted from polished rosewood panels, Whimsical bracelet with dangling bottle charms, Musical Chairs of Doom, Item:Wine and spirits case crafted from polished rosewood panels, Item:Ironwood bootlegger's crate reinforced with steel bands, Ironwood bootlegger's crate reinforced with steel bands, Game of Chicken 425 prizes, Game of Chicken|
- DRINK: You take a drink of your draugen draught. Just one sip is like drinking a gallon of sand. When it hits your stomach you feel like you were just pounced on by a very large and snarly creature with sharp pointy teeth! You fall to the ground and let out a loud *whuff* noise, as if the wind was knocked out of you.
- You swear you can hear something growling nearby.
- A groan echoes nearby, seeming much too close for comfort. After searching for the source, you realize that it was you.
- Snarling noises come from nearby, startling you and making you stumble a bit.
- The alcohol seems to finally be wearing off, and you feel that you can relax, at least just a bit.
- Note: You cannot fill a keg or a flask with this drink.