Item:Bottle of Asketi's ride
|Bottle of Asketi's ride|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Whimsical bracelet with dangling bottle charms, Polished tyrium armband set with an overflowing stein, Musical Chairs of Doom, Item:Ironwood bootlegger's crate reinforced with steel bands, Ironwood bootlegger's crate reinforced with steel bands, Game of Chicken 425 prizes, Game of Chicken 421 prizes, Game of Chicken, Asketi Shrine|
This is a special drink. It cannot be poured inside liquid containers, such as flasks or kegs.
- DRINK: You take a drink of your Asketi's ride. It's really tasty! However, as soon as you swallow the chilly liquid, you swear you hear insane cackling and feel an icy grip on your throat. You shiver uncontrollably, and your lips start going numb.
- You are stunned!
- Others see: <Person> takes a drink of <his/her> Asketi's ride. <He/She> shivers uncontrollably, and <his/her> lips start turning an odd shade of blue.
- A ghost's deathly wail sounds nearby, and your vision goes darker for a brief moment.
- Others see: <Person> stumbles, just a little.
- Appearing out of thin air, a black unicorn starts charging straight toward you. You dive out of the way, barely managing to make it in time and conking your head in the process.
- You are stunned!
- Others see: <Person> blinks.
- Leathern wings flap all about you, and you can swear you see red eyes glaring from the darkness. You cover your head with your hands.
- Others see: <Person> quickly dives to one side, conking <his/her> head in the process.
- At last it seems like dawn is breaking, and your tormenters finally leave you alone, disappearing into nothingness.
- Others see: <Person> looks around, seeming quite relieved.
- Note: You cannot fill a keg or a flask with this drink.