Item:Pale blue Elven silk dress overlaid with frost-white lace
|pale blue Elven silk dress overlaid with frost-white lace|
|Look:||pale blue Elven silk dress overlaid with frost-white lace|
|Appraised Cost:|| 87,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 6 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Sindah's Silk Sensations (3), Sindah's Silk Sensations (2)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the dress, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB, SHAKE, CLUTCH, FLIP, PINCH and STRUT it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your silk dress, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your silk dress, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your silk dress carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your silk dress, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your silk dress flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your silk dress in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your silk dress, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your silk dress angrily, stomping about the area.
- CLUTCH: Gripping the skirting of your silk dress tightly, you fan yourself rapidly as your face flushes into a deep blush.
- FLIP: With a flirtatious wink, you flip the bottom edge of your silk dress up briefly.
- PINCH: Whispering quietly to yourself, you pinch your silk dress, crushing the fabric between your fingers.
- STRUT: Raising your head slightly, you strut around the area, your silk dress flouncing around you.
- WEAR: You slip the silk dress over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your silk dress, sliding it over your head.