|Look:||An owl inkpot reads: "Tailwind"|
|Appraised Cost:|| 187500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 436/End loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 432/End loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 428/End loot|
Base prep is 52 mana.
- STUDY: Upon opening the lid, you see instructions detailing how to APPLY a tattoo of a purple-eyed horned owl perched upon a twisted branch of smokewood. The ink has been specially created with miniaturized runestones allowing you to cast spells from your tattoo, after applied.
- FOCUS: Though not actively magical, the inkpot contains ink containing minaturized runestones. Tiny tunnels and furrows are present in the minute runestones, which form the shape of a spell pattern. You recognize the pattern of the Tailwind spell.
- INVOKE: Closing your eyes, you carefully bend some mana streams through the tattoo on your back. The saturated tunnels in the tattoo form the foundation of a spell pattern. With this template in place, you begin preparing the Tailwind spell.
- The spell is always prepared at this base level of mana. It is not adjustable.
- Does nothing for Non Magic Users (Barbarians and Thieves)
- Invoke my tattoo (as a thief)
- You have no training in the magical arts. What?