Item:Oversized beer stein with a whiskey-hued leather handle
|oversized beer stein with a whiskey-hued leather handle|
|Look:||Dark brown wool is felted into the classic rounded shape of a beer mug and reinforced with strips of copperwood at its top and bottom, allowing it to hold far more its appearance indicates. Instead of a traditional pewter lid, the stein is topped with a worn leather flap dyed the same hue as the container's whiskey-tinged handle.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 100,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||18 length x 13 width x 8 height (1500 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Drathrok's Duskruin 430/Auction|
- STUDY:You are sure that you can OPEN and CLOSE the stein. It also has ties with which you can TIE and UNTIE your stein. You can also TAP, RUB, WIPE, POKE, PUSH, PULL, WAVE, SMELL, SHAKE, THUMP and BITE it.
- OPEN: You open the stein, the soft material moving soundlessly.
- Others see: [Player] quietly opens an oversized beer stein with a whiskey-hued leather handle.
- CLOSE: You close the beer stein, a soft whuffing noise the only sound it makes.
- Others see: [Player] closes an oversized beer stein with a whiskey-hued leather handle quietly.
- TIE: You tie a knot securing your stein closed.
- Others see: [Player] ties a knot to secure their stein closed.
- UNTIE: You unravel the knot holding your stein closed.
- Others see: [Player] unravels the knot holding [his/her] beer stein closed.
- TAP: You drum your fingers against the soft material of the stein, creating a very quiet tattoo.
- Others see: [Player] taps [his/her] beer stein, [his/her] fingers creating a quiet tattoo against the soft material.
- RUB: You rub your fingers against the supple material of your beer stein, the texture soft under your touch.
- Others see: [Player] rubs [his/her] fingers against [his/her] beer stein.
- WIPE: You absently wipe your hand off on your stein.
- Others see: [Player] absently wipes [his/her] hand off on [his/her] beer stein.
- POKE: You prod your stein in an attempt to determine something about its contents. Unfortunately you cannot glean any new information through this method. Maybe you should open it up and just look inside.
- Others see: [Player] prods [his/her] beer stein thoughtfully.
- PUSH: Using both hands and straining, you attempt to squeeze your stein into a smaller, more compact size. You feel like your efforts have left it at the same dimensions, though.
- Others see: Using both hands and a great deal of effort, [Player] squeezes [his/her] beer stein. However, when [he/she] is finished, the stein looks no different.
- PULL: You tug at the mouth of your stein, pulling it open.
- Others see: [Player] pulls open [his/her] beer stein.
- WAVE: You make large fanning motions above your open stein, desperately trying to dispel the odor emanating from the inside.
- Others see: [Player] makes broad, frantic fanning motions above [his/her] beer stein.
- SMELL: You lean in to sniff at your stein. That is disgusting! What kinds of things has this stein held to create such a stench?
- Others see: [Player] leans forward to sniff at [his/her] beer stein then pulls [his/her] face back, reeling!
- SHAKE: You shake your stein, producing a muffled rattling. You can feel the contents of your stein bouncing around.
- Others see: [Player] shakes [his/her] beer stein, producing a muffled rattling.
- THUMP: You bring your hand down hard on your stein and make contact with an object inside through the stein's soft material. Let's hope it wasn't fragile!
- Others see: [Player] brings [his/her] hand down hard on [his/her] beer stein, and looks to immediately regret doing so.
- BITE: You use your mouth to hold your stein as widely open as possible.
- Others see: [Player] bites the opening of [his/her] beer stein with [his/her] teeth to hold it open wide.