The Search command is used primarily to find the hidden or otherwise unseen.
- SEARCH: Searches the room; to find hidden creatures, characters, pathways or items.
- SEARCH [critter]: Search a dead critter to loot its corpse. The LOOT command gives you more options for looting creatures.
- SEARCH [item]: Search an item in case there's something special about it
- SEARCH [player]: Search a player for graverobbed items.
- SEARCH Gem pouch: Searches through an untied gem pouch and finds the most valuable gem inside. You must have a free hand to do this.