Item:Onyx-hide enchanter's toolbelt covered in asini symbols
|onyx-hide enchanter's toolbelt covered in asini symbols|
|Look:|| Several pairs of sturdy ties arranged on the belt appear ideal for securing five tools.
It currently does not have any items tied to it.
|Appraised Cost:|| 687,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||? length x ? width x ? height (? stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Ties for Things (5)|
- STUDY: You study your toolbelt and think you could potentially PUSH, PULL, TIE (item) to toolbelt, UNTIE (item) from toolbelt, SHEATHE, and REPAIR. You think you can tie the following items: brazier, burin, fount, loop, rod. The enchanter's toolbelt currently has 0 items out of 5 tied to it.
- PUSH: You fiddle with a tie on your straps, loosening it up.
- PULL: You adjust the ties on your straps, securing them more tightly.
- TIE: You attach a <burin> to a strap on your enchanter's toolbelt.
- UNTIE: You untie a <burin> from the straps of your enchanter's toolbelt.
- REPAIR: You look over the enchanter's toolbelt, taking care to inspect each strap for wear and tear. 1 strap out of 5 is currently in use.
- LOOK It currently has <one> item tied to it. You may LOOK ON toolbelt to see what's tied to the enchanter's toolbelt.