Item:Oilcloth cloak with a simple clasp
|oilcloth cloak with a simple clasp|
|Look:||A plain disc of bronze allows the cloak to be fastened at the shoulder.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,250 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Curse of the Ghost Ship|
- STUDY:(when worn)Thinking about the cloak, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, BITE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, FLIP, KICK, PAT, PINCH, ROLL, RUB, SHAKE, STRUT, TIE, WAVE, and YANK it.
- ADJUST You carefully adjust your oilcloth cloak, settling it so that it hangs perfectly from your shoulders.
- ARRANGE You reach up and rearrange the folds of your oilcloth cloak on your shoulders, taking care to make them even.
- BITE You grab an edge of your oilcloth cloak, bringing it up to bite it. Yuck! You need to wash it, it tastes awful!
- CLEAN You pick stray strings and dust specks off of your oilcloth cloak, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- CLUTCH You pull your oilcloth cloak tightly around you.
- FIDGET You fidget nervously with your oilcloth cloak, rolling the fabric between your fingers.
- FLIP You casually flip the edge of your oilcloth cloak.
- KICK Carefully kicking the back of your oilcloth cloak out of the way, you bow deeply from the waist.
- PAT You pat the fabric of your oilcloth cloak fondly.
- PINCH You hold the front edges of your oilcloth cloak and settle into a deep curtsy.
- ROLL You strike a commanding pose, throwing your oilcloth cloak back and staring off into the distance.
- RUB You gently stroke your oilcloth cloak.
- SHAKE You shake the folds of your oilcloth cloak violently, throwing up a small cloud of dust.
- STRUT Throwing the sides of your oilcloth cloak back, you stride proudly around.
- TIE You fiddle with the fastenings on your oilcloth cloak.
- WAVE Grabbing the edge of your oilcloth cloak, you rapidly fan it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- YANK Tugging on one side of your oilcloth cloak, you straighten the cloak on your shoulders.