Item:Hooded brushed suede cloak clasped at the neck by a golden hawk feather
|hooded brushed suede cloak clasped at the neck by a golden hawk feather|
|Look:||An intricately detailed pattern of feathers is stitched in warm shades of gold and brown along the hem.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,855 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Jhanine Dering Cloaks (1)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the cloak, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, BITE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, FLIP, KICK, PAT, PINCH, ROLL, RUB, SHAKE, STRUT, TIE, WAVE, and YANK it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust your suede cloak, settling it so that it hangs perfectly from your shoulders.
- ARRANGE: You reach up and rearrange the folds of your suede cloak on your shoulders, taking care to make them even.
- BITE: You grab an edge of your suede cloak, bringing it up to bite it. Yuck! You need to wash it, it tastes awful!
- CLEAN: You pick stray strings and dust specks off of your suede cloak, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- CLUTCH: You pull your suede cloak tightly around you.
- FIDGET: You fidget nervously with your suede cloak, rolling the fabric between your fingers.
- FLIP: You casually flip the edge of your suede cloak.
- KICK: Carefully kicking the back of your suede cloak out of the way, you bow deeply from the waist.
- PAT: You pat the fabric of your suede cloak fondly.
- PINCH: You hold the front edges of your suede cloak and settle into a deep curtsy.
- ROLL: You strike a commanding pose, throwing your suede cloak back and staring off into the distance.
- RUB: You gently stroke your suede cloak.
- SHAKE: You shake the folds of your suede cloak violently, throwing up a small cloud of dust.
- STRUT: Throwing the sides of your suede cloak back, you stride proudly around.
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your suede cloak.
- WAVE: Grabbing the edge of your suede cloak, you rapidly fan it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- YANK: Tugging on one side of your suede cloak, you straighten the cloak on your shoulders.