Item:Hooded black watersilk cloak
|hooded black watersilk cloak|
|Look:|| The fluid watersilk, resplendent in glossy black, has been fashioned into an exquisitely tailored cloak. The material flows gently in unbroken waves with none of the stitching visible to the naked eye. An intricate clasp of smooth hematite accents the neckline. You also see a small label.|
The label appears to have something written on it.
|Appraised Cost:|| 312,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Andriane's (3), Andriane's (2), Andriane's (1)|
This cloak is hooded.
- WEAR: You slip your watersilk cloak around your shoulders. The fit is almost perfect and speaks of excellent tailoring.
- TURN: You pull your cloak's hood up to conceal your features.
- TURN: You pull down your cloak's hood, revealing your features.
- RUB: You run your hand down the length of your watersilk cloak.
- HUG: You pull your watersilk cloak around yourself.
- WAVE: You grab the edge of your watersilk cloak and flap it about.
- KICK: You turn sharply on your heel, sending the folds of your watersilk cloak swirling about your body.
- PUNCH: You smack your palm sharply against your watersilk cloak.
- ROLL: You wring your watersilk cloak between your hands.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your watersilk cloak.
- THROW: You flip your watersilk cloak over your shoulders.
- SHAKE: You shiver beneath your watersilk cloak.