Item:Heavy black gentleman's cloak
|heavy black gentleman's cloak|
|Look:||Embroidered over the left breast is a small but detailed image depicting a family of four turnips. Two mischievous little turnips throw tomatoes at each other, while the mother turnip scolds them with a raised finger. The father turnip, very much the gentleman, sits reading a newspaper beneath a large oak tree.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 17,812 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Terrific Turnip (3), Terrific Turnip (2)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the cloak, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, BITE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, FLIP, KICK, PAT, PINCH, ROLL, RUB, SHAKE, STRUT, TIE, WAVE, and YANK it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust your gentleman's cloak, settling it so that it hangs perfectly from your shoulders.
- ARRANGE: You reach up and rearrange the folds of your gentleman's cloak on your shoulders, taking care to make them even.
- BITE: You grab an edge of your gentleman's cloak, bringing it up to bite it. Yuck! You need to wash it, it tastes awful!
- CLEAN: You pick stray strings and dust specks off of your gentleman's cloak, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- CLUTCH: You pull your gentleman's cloak tightly around you.
- FIDGET: You fidget nervously with your gentleman's cloak, rolling the fabric between your fingers.
- FLIP: You casually flip the edge of your gentleman's cloak.
- KICK: Carefully kicking the back of your gentleman's cloak out of the way, you bow deeply from the waist.
- PAT: You pat the fabric of your gentleman's cloak fondly.
- PINCH: You hold the front edges of your gentleman's cloak and settle into a deep curtsy.
- ROLL: You strike a commanding pose, throwing your gentleman's cloak back and staring off into the distance.
- RUB: You gently stroke your gentleman's cloak.
- SHAKE: You shake the folds of your gentleman's cloak violently, throwing up a small cloud of dust.
- STRUT: Throwing the sides of your gentleman's cloak back, you stride proudly around.
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your gentleman's cloak.
- WAVE: Grabbing the edge of your gentleman's cloak, you rapidly fan it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- YANK: Tugging on one side of your gentleman's cloak, you straighten the cloak on your shoulders.