Item:Handcarved wooden dice
|handcarved wooden dice|
|Look:||The pips have been crookedly carved and sloppily painted.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Soldier's supply bag, Packrat's Paradise (7), Packrat's Paradise (6), Packrat's Paradise (5), Packrat's Paradise (4), Packrat's Paradise (3), Packrat's Paradise (1), Item:Soldier's supply bag|
- READ: Verbs that can be used with the dice: APPRAISE, CARVE, EXHALE, KISS, POKE, SHAKE, SHUFFLE, SNUGGLE, SWEAR, TAP, THROW, and TURN.
- APPRAISE: Shows the condition of the dice.
- CARVE: You contemplate carving your dice, but realize it is rather pointless for games that aren't played with just two dice.
- EXHALE: You curl your fist around your wooden dice, then blow on them.
- KISS:You brush your lips across the wooden dice and whisper encouragingly to them.
- POKE: You poke and turn your wooden dice, looking for any imperfection that might throw off a good roll.
- SHAKE: You cup the dice in your hand and jiggle them noisily.
- SHUFFLE: You toss your wooden dice jauntily from hand to hand.
- SNUGGLE: You hold your wooden dice to your ear, listening, then nod.
- SWEAR: You mutter a sharp oath and stare at the wooden dice incredulously.
- TAP: You tap the pips on your wooden dice then stack them with the numbers you hope will show facing up.
- THROW: You toss your dice with a clatter! They come up showing <number> and <number>!
- You scoop up your dice before anyone else can touch them.