Item:Golden Gnomish gadget
|golden Gnomish gadget|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Squat Bungalow (2), Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 436/End loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 432/End loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 428/End loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 425/End loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 421/End loot, Drathrok's Duskruin 435/Drathrok's Assemblage, Drathrok's Duskruin 430/Drathrok's Assemblage, Drathrok's Duskruin 426/Drathrok's Assemblage, Drathrok's Duskruin 422/Drathrok's Assemblage, Drathrok's Duskruin 421/Drathrok's Assemblage|
- STUDY: Studying the gadget, you believe you could POINT gadget at a container in order to make it bigger. A small dial on the gadget indicates that it has 3 charges left.
- POINT <at a compatible container>: A golden Gnomish gadget whirrs softly and emits a soft buzz, preparing to start work on a sleek scalene satchel dyed in graduated grey tones.
[A sleek scalene satchel dyed in graduated grey tones has been embiggened 0 times. Point at it again within 30 seconds to embiggen it!]
- POINT again to confirm
Your golden Gnomish gadget makes a low buzzing noise and whirrs cheerfully as it dispenses a charge onto your scalene satchel. The scalene satchel looks a bit bigger than it did before!
- POINT <at an incompatible container>: A golden Gnomish gadget whirrs fitfully and emits a sharp buzz, its magic refusing to adapt to a worked leather staff harness.
- RECALL a container to see if it has been embiggened.
- Attempting to embiggen an incompatible container does not use a charge.
- Does not use all 3 charges at once, so can be broken up between multiple containers.
- When the gadget's charges are exhausted the gadget disintegrates with this messaging:
- Depleted of its charge, a golden Gnomish gadget gives off an alarming sounding whirr before it shimmies, emits a loud pop, and suddenly falls apart!