Item:Garnet-red poplin dress
|garnet-red poplin dress|
|Look:||Tiny white hearts are embroidered along the neckline of the otherwise plain dress.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 6 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Curse of the Ghost Ship|
- STUDY:(when worn) Thinking about the dress, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, BITE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, CURTSY, ROLL, FIDGET, FLIP, KICK, PAT, PINCH, RUB, SHAKE, STRUT, TIE, WAVE, and YANK it.
- WEAR: You slip the poplin dress over your head, and let it fall down around your body.
- ADJUST: Carefully you adjust your poplin dress, making sure the fabric falls perfectly.
- ARRANGE: You slide your hands down your poplin dress, smoothing the fabric.
- BITE: Idly, you chew thoughtfully on the sleeve of your poplin dress.
- CLEAN: You pick stray strings and dirt spots off of your poplin dress, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- CLUTCH: You grip the fabric of your poplin dress, gathering it tightly about your body.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your poplin dress carefully, you dip down low in a curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- ROLL: Idly, you roll the fabric of your poplin dress between your thumb and forefinger.
- FIDGET: You idly spin in a circle, making the skirt of your poplin dress flare out.
- FLIP: You flip up the bottom edge of your poplin dress.
- KICK: You kick up with one leg, causing the skirt of your poplin dress to billow out.
- PAT: You gently pat your poplin dress, pressing out a wrinkle.
- PINCH: You pinch your poplin dress, crushing the fabric between your fingers.
- RUB: You rub the sleeve of your poplin dress against the skirt, removing a small dirt spot.
- SHAKE: You shake your poplin dress, settling it around your body.
- STRUT: You throw your shoulders back and strut around, your poplin dress flouncing around you.
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your poplin dress.
- WAVE: You fan the edge of your sleeve in front of your face, attempting to cool off.
- YANK: Tugging on one side of your poplin dress, you straighten the dress on your body.