Item:Flower preservative potion
|flower preservative potion|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Tildi's Faire Flowers (2), Tildi's Faire Flowers (1), Sunflower yellow watersilk foraging satchel, Oblong Ilithic applewood basket lined with inky purple silk|
- STUDY: You study the instructions on the side of your potion and see that you can POUR the potion ON a living flower to preserve it.
- POUR: You carefully pour the preservative potion over the <flower>. The liquid is absorbed very rapidly, leaving <flower> [sic] looking just as it did before.
- The empty potion vial crumbles to dust.
- Unlike the commonly purchased preservative potion, this item will not only prevent the decay of a picked flower but will also retain the original SMELL of the flower.
- a BUG was submitted about the lack of A/AN/THE before the 2nd mention of the <flower> name on the POUR on 3/29/15.