Item:Ethereal silver marquisette and moonsilk dress with a jeweled halter neck
|ethereal silver marquisette and moonsilk dress with a jeweled halter neck|
|Look:||A silver choker set with lustrous blue sky opals, dappled with cloudy white wisps, is designed to lie gently against the wearer's throat and serves as a high, glittering neckline for this backless dress. Heavily textured pale blue silk shimmers under its diamond patterned lace overlay, cut to barely skim the body and flare slightly at the hips into a gracefully draping skirt when worn.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,850,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||15 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Damsel In This Dress (2)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the dress, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB, SHAKE, CLUTCH, FLIP, PINCH and STRUT it.
- WEAR: You slip the moonsilk dress over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your moonsilk dress, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your moonsilk dress, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your moonsilk dress carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your moonsilk dress, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your moonsilk dress flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your moonsilk dress in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your moonsilk dress, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your moonsilk dress angrily, stomping about the area.
- CLUTCH: Gripping the skirting of your moonsilk dress tightly, you fan yourself rapidly as your face flushes into a deep blush.
- FLIP: With a flirtatious wink, you flip the bottom edge of your moonsilk dress up briefly.
- PINCH: Whispering quietly to yourself, you pinch your moonsilk dress, crushing the fabric between your fingers.
- STRUT: Raising your head slightly, you strut around the area, your moonsilk dress flouncing around you.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your moonsilk dress, sliding it over your head.