Item:Ermine-lined velvet riding cloak worked with the crest of the Warrior Mage Guild
|ermine-lined velvet riding cloak worked with the crest of the Warrior Mage Guild|
|Look:||A large wolf's head shrouded by an aura of flame over twin crossed swords is sewn on the back in raised thread. The thick fur lining provides warmth on the coldest of days.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 25,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Item:Aged leather satchel embellished with the faded crest of the Warrior Mage Guild, Curse of the Ghost Ship, Aged leather satchel embellished with the faded crest of the Warrior Mage Guild|
- STUDY: Thinking about the cloak, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, BITE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, FLIP, KICK, PAT, PINCH, ROLL, RUB, SHAKE, STRUT, TIE, WAVE, and YANK it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust your riding cloak, settling it so that it hangs perfectly from your shoulders.
- ARRANGE: You reach up and rearrange the folds of your riding cloak on your shoulders, taking care to make them even.
- BITE: You grab an edge of your riding cloak, bringing it up to bite it. Yuck! You need to wash it, it tastes awful!
- CLEAN: You pick stray strings and dust specks off of your riding cloak, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- CLUTCH: You pull your riding cloak tightly around you.
- FIDGET: You fidget nervously with your riding cloak, rolling the fabric between your fingers.
- FLIP: You casually flip the edge of your riding cloak.
- KICK: Carefully kicking the back of your riding cloak out of the way, you bow deeply from the waist.
- PAT: You pat the fabric of your riding cloak fondly.
- PINCH: You hold the front edges of your riding cloak and settle into a deep curtsy.
- ROLL: You strike a commanding pose, throwing your riding cloak back and staring off into the distance.
- RUB: You gently stroke your riding cloak.
- SHAKE: You shake the folds of your riding cloak violently, throwing up a small cloud of dust.
- STRUT: Throwing the sides of your riding cloak back, you stride proudly around.
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your riding cloak.
- WAVE: Grabbing the edge of your riding cloak, you rapidly fan it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- YANK: Tugging on one side of your riding cloak, you straighten the cloak on your shoulders.