Item:Elegant black gossamer gown with a floral beaded bodice
|elegant black gossamer gown with a floral beaded bodice|
|Look:||Interwoven with a slender strand of dark aqua ribbon, delicate lace trims the squared neckline of the elegant black satin gown. The full skirt is topped with a layer of matching sheer gossamer, designed to flow gracefully with the movement of the wearer. Exquisite beading along the drop-waist bodice, in glimmering pearlescent hues of teal, gold, dusky green and deep plum, detail the arabesque floral pattern, the jewel-like tones melding with the soft sheen of the luxurious fabric.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 850,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Ruins of Ulf'Hara/Incidental loot, Ruins of Ulf'Hara/End loot, Return to the Keep 423/Incidental loot, Return to the Keep 423/End loot|
- STUDY: Thinking about the gown, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB and SHAKE it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your gossamer gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your gossamer gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your gossamer gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your gossamer gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your gossamer gown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your gossamer gown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your gossamer gown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your gossamer gown angrily, stomping about the area.