Item:Diaphanous gown of wisteria mistsilk with a cascading spun glitter floral motif
|diaphanous gown of wisteria mistsilk with a cascading spun glitter floral motif|
|Look:||Cut to drape over one shoulder in a daringly sheer swath, the translucent silk is designed to then hug the wearer's body, conforming to it with elegant ruching that glistens in the light like a mass of fine liquid droplets. Beginning at mid-thigh, spiraling spun glitter vines fall atop flaring skirts, creating a tumbled canopy of like-tone flowers that shimmers with flecks of rich purple tyrium.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||15 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Natural Beauty (1)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the gown, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB and SHAKE it.
- WEAR: You slip the diaphanous gown over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your diaphanous gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your diaphanous gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your diaphanous gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your diaphanous gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your diaphanous gown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your diaphanous gown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your diaphanous gown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your diaphanous gown angrily, stomping about the area.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your diaphanous gown, sliding it over your head.