Item:Corrupted translocation orb
|corrupted translocation orb|
|Look:||Sinister, inky tendrils of red, black, blues and other colors mingle across the orb's surface.|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is House of the Revenant Fang 429/Shadowy Safehouse|
- The translocation orb is a magical device capable of transporting someone to the Grove of the Sacred Khor'Vela for a short time. There, you can continue to fight the corrupted beltunumshi that plague the priests and priestesses of Glythtide.
- [The magic within the translocation orb lasts for 1 hour once used for the first time.]
- [During that time, you may come and go as you need.]
- [When the time expires, you will be escorted from the Grove and the orb will be consumed.]
- [This orb has not yet been used.]
- [RAISE the orb to use it.]
- The translocation orb has a definite magical pattern which you recognize as blending of spells from the Moonlight Manipulation and Enlightened Geometry books of magic.
- Some aspects of the pattern resemble the Focus Moonbeam spell while other elements are similar to the Teleport spell.
- The enchantment is stable and quite powerful, but only has a single use.
- The effect within seems self-powered.