Corrupted khor'vela beltunumshi
A central bark-covered stump is surrounded by whirling vines. Old scorch marks mar the scaley bark and malevolent eyes shine forth above a gaping maw that must be the mouth.
- Reflecting on the khor'vela beltunumshi, you remember hearing that these creatures were named by the Elves "walking trees", for their ability to move.
- These creatures, while appearing to be natural creatures, are known to not cause empathic shock if attacked by empaths. This would seem to imply that they were created by someone far in the past.
- However, no one now living knows who or what created them, or what they were created for. Tales are told of larger ones, made from rarer or larger trees than the commonly encountered tree types.
- They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
- They are not known to carry loot in locked boxes.
- Part of the Hollow Eve Festival 428 event.
- This creature flexes skill levels.
- These creatures drop the event specific corrupted khor'vela timber and replenished khor'vela timber.
- In addition to one of the above event items, a 2nd item will drop from a loot pool similar to the "extra" loot that is found off gargoyles, and can include:
- herbs that are ready to be used in the Remedies system
- Gwethdesuan stones & ju'ladan oil
- Albredine rings
- collector cards & diras
- crafting supplies such as a flask of oil, wood glue, etc.
- ores (ex. iron nugget)
- randomly generated clothing (ex. sepia cotton shawl)