|Look:|| Brilliant copperleaf inlay forms a twelve-pointed star on the teak dial from which rises a polished gold style fastened with tiny hinges.|
The sundial's string is tangled and strung incorrectly through the upright backplate.
|Appraised Cost:|| 16,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Boar Clan Ranger Guild Canteen|
- LICK: You purse your lips as you study your sundial with a scholarly air.
- NUDGE: You nudge your sundial slightly to the left.
- PULL: You pull your sundial's style away from the dial slightly.
- PUSH: You push your sundial's style towards the dial slightly.
- RUB: You run your fingers along your sundial's style absentmindedly, reflecting upon the mysterious and inexorable nature of time.
- STARE: You stare at your sundial as if willing time itself to move faster.
- TAP: You tap your fingers impatiently against the dial of your sundial, barely stifling a long suffering sigh.
- TOUCH: You touch your sundial, reassured by the reminder that this too shall pass.
- TURN: You turn your sundial a short way to the left.