Item:Cloth of gold cloak with a purple gold clasp
|cloth of gold cloak with a purple gold clasp|
|Look:||Purple silk trim edges the lower hem of the garment. The lining is made of silk in a matching shade. The clask is shaped like a scorpion.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 312,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Drathrok's Duskruin 430/Incidental loot|
- STUDY: Thinking about the cloak, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, BITE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, FLIP, KICK, PAT, PINCH, ROLL, RUB, SHAKE, STRUT, TIE, WAVE, and YANK it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust your cloth of gold cloak, settling it so that it hangs perfectly from your shoulders.
- ARRANGE: You reach up and rearrange the folds of your cloth of gold cloak on your shoulders, taking care to make them even.
- BITE: You grab an edge of your cloth of gold cloak, bringing it up to bite it. Yuck! You need to wash it, it tastes awful!
- CLEAN: You pick stray strings and dust specks off of your cloth of gold cloak, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- CLUTCH: You pull your cloth of gold cloak tightly around you.
- FIDGET: You fidget nervously with your cloth of gold cloak, rolling the fabric between your fingers.
- FLIP: You casually flip the edge of your cloth of gold cloak.
- KICK: Carefully kicking the back of your cloth of gold cloak out of the way, you bow deeply from the waist.
- PAT: You pat the fabric of your cloth of gold cloak fondly.
- PINCH: You hold the front edges of your cloth of gold cloak and settle into a deep curtsy.
- ROLL: You strike a commanding pose, throwing your cloth of gold cloak back and staring off into the distance.
- RUB: You gently stroke your cloth of gold cloak.
- SHAKE: You shake the folds of your cloth of gold cloak violently, throwing up a small cloud of dust.
- STRUT: Throwing the sides of your cloth of gold cloak back, you stride proudly around.
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your cloth of gold cloak.
- WAVE: Grabbing the edge of your cloth of gold cloak, you rapidly fan it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- YANK: Tugging on one side of your cloth of gold cloak, you straighten the cloak on your shoulders.
- WEAR: You carefully place your cloth of gold cloak on your shoulders, letting the fabric settle around your body.
- REMOVE: You carefully remove the cloth of gold cloak from your shoulders.